How to use professional financial advice to achieve the best possible results
Professional financial planning is the only serious antidote for the challenges we face in managing our personal finances. Financial planning is also the only way to achieve those more ambitious financial goals. What is fascinating about financial goals is that they comprise of personal, emotional, business, professional, family and social dimensions. This makes financial planning the power that can transform your whole life.
One of the biggest obstacles for those who want to effectively manage their personal finances is to differentiate between financial advisers and financial brokers.
A financial broker is very often a bank employee or someone who offers us mortgage or insurance: that’s to say, they are in fact a sales person. Brokers are generally very competent, and usually advise us to use sound financial instruments.
However, what we need to succeed with money is to access good financial advice and comprehend financial planning well.
Unbiased, professional advice is the foundation of an effective financial plan. Every one of us needs a good financial plan for our whole lives.
I’ll repeat it again:
Each of us needs to have a well prepared plan. Achieving a profitable financial life requires a lot of sacrifice. It is certainly a very difficult, time consuming process.
“To achieve what 1% of the world’s population has (financial freedom), you must be willing to do what only 1% dare to do..hard work and perseverance of highest order.” (Manoj Arora)
Come to our intensive two hours workshop, which includes fantastic free educational bonuses. This is what you will learn:
• The art of setting proper financial goals,
• Determine what are your assets,
• Control your spending – and your essential habits and beliefs about money,
• Identify and structure your debts,
• How to understand taxes and how to protect your income against them,
• How to develop your personal wealth through various learning strategies and tactics,
• How to pass your heritage on to your family and future generations,
• How to prepare your children for personal finance management,
• How to effectively include a financial perspective into your family life.
And the key element at this workshop is:
• How to recognize a salesperson who works for a financial institution. Yes, we should cooperate with insurance agents or mortgage brokers; however, we need to be aware that what we receive from them is NOT a financial plan or independent financial advice.
We also introduce briefly a few topics that are the part of one of our more advanced workshop – investments in real estate, gold, bitcoins, etc.
Free drinks and snacks will be provided by the organizers. Please, RSVP here.