Let’s meet up in London on Saturday
We are pleased to invite you to attend our event, “The 7 Steps For Developing Your Financial IQ And Making Your Personal Finance Simply Brilliant”, organised by founders of The Financial Manifesto.
The Financial Manifesto is a new project, a social movement that aims to shape financial future through financial education, understanding the constantly evolving concept of money, and through proactive planning.
The Financial Manifesto is run by “citizens from the community of a range nations of the world, who declare the necessity of financial education for individuals worldwide”.
We live in very challenging times. Changes in the world affect our lifestyles, economics, politics, businesses, communication, and of course the way we earn, spend, and invest money.
Money management is not only about being wealthy or having the means to buy things. It is primarily about a system of thinking and philosophy of life.
Soon, there will be more and more disruptions to our societies. First of all, we will see an increase of intelligent automation, and then an explosion of AI.
There are quite a lot potential scenarios. It is possible that the current financial system will radically transform and the concept of money evolve into something even more intangible or completely new.
Our cycle of events based around the future of money is taking place in 2017. We want to start with focusing on financial IQ, because in order to change the world we have to start with ourselves.
In this event you will learn:
- Why control over personal money is the ultimate key to wellbeing and financial success.
- How to gain control over your money.
- Why the contexts of personal money matter.
- How awareness of these contexts such as cultural, societal, and family matters, and how to use this to your advantage.
- Whether it’s better to learn about money alone or to be able to include money in all life dimensions.
- How to identify your current situation, establish an ideal money model, and move from current to ideal.
- The simplest and the most effective construction of personal and family budgets.
- How emotions play a role in personal management and how to shape emotion for your financial advantage.
- Why we can’t keep New Year’s resolutions and how to change this.
- How your subjective definition of pleasure can shape your financial destiny.
- Whether money kills creativity, and if it does, how to earn a lot of money and constantly increase creativity.
- How the factor of time can define the level of your wealth
- What the role of AI and automation is in the future of finance and how we should prepare for it.
- What the difference is between financial coaching, mentoring, consulting and counselling.
- Whether the lack of money is the root of all evil.
- How you can understand money to really benefit from it.
- How to set up financial goals in an opaque, and a very complex, world.
You will also learn a lot of money-saving tips & tricks and define a vision for your financial future presented by our financial expert.
We will make a short presentation of our AI-based financial advisory project.
We would be delighted if you could attend. Please register here.